Clinical opportunities are very limited but all applicants are welcome to apply. Please understand that employee students and professional partner entity employees must be given priority.
- Complete the brief application using the link below
- Complete the required forms and documents
Forms include, but are not limited to:
- Immunization Attestation (To be completed by an official at school/institution)
- Corporate Compliance
- Statement of Confidentiality documents
We recommend completing your application 30-60 days prior to your desired start date. This will help ensure placement is available and allow ample time for all documents to be completed and submitted.
Please note, any incompletions at any part of the application process will be automatically declined.
Following the application process:
- Unless you receive an automatic decline, a member of the Saratoga Hospital Education team will be in contact with you within 10 business days to request more information or to advise you of availability
- Once the application is submitted and all other forms are completed, you will be notified if your internship has been approved
- Once accepted, all further contact and information will be provided via your preceptor.
Again, thank you for your interest in Saratoga Hospital.